Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have a boy problem. Please help me!?

My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. We got along fine and we never argued. We both cared and respected each other. We broke up because we kept getting bugged by this same person about going out. I have already confronted this person about it and told them how I and my ex-boyfriend felt. He aplogized later today. I want to talk to my boyfriend about getting back togather and trying it again. He is a REALLY sensitive person and I don't want to sound like a whiney desprate girl who just wants a boyfriend. We are both in our schools ski/snowboard club and are going on the first trip @ the end of the month. I am hoping that it won't be to ackward on the trip. He is in my homeroom, science cl, and gym cl. I can talk to himm during any of those times. What should I do? Please help! THX!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment