Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm trying to find Sirius Satellite Radio's times earnings.?

I'm having a hard time finding the number of common stock shares for Sirius. Depending on where I look, I am getting different numbers. Is there a website that will tell me the amount per share a company earned in the previous year? I've looked on Yahoo, but didn't see it. If my calculations are correct: the amount earned in the previous year was (1,104,867.) and the # of common stock is 1,450,000. So, if I take -1104867 and / by 1450000, I get -.7691. Is that Sirius' per share basis? And if I take that and divide by its current price of 3.46, I get -4.55 or -5. Would it then be correct to say that Sirius trades at a loss/ negative 5 times earning? Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated..

No comments:

Post a Comment