Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who are some overrated players. Don't be biased.?

I'm not really sure about defensive players being overrated. Most of the time, they are really good when they are given good ratings. As for offensive players, I agree with Miles Austin, Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. They are all on good teams, and their QB play isnt spectacular. I disagree with Romo, I think he is a pretty good QB. I have to add in Ben Roethlisberger, and I know you are a Steelers fan that will disagree. But please hear me out. Ben is an average QB, but people think of him as elite because of his superbowls. That is a fair argument, but his superbowls are a product of his defense, and the Steelers have always been a defensive team. Therefore, I dont see why everyone credits Roethlisberger for the rings..and that makes him overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment