Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Child abuse and careers?

Hey, I was ually abused by my brother when i was a little girl. i'm 22 now. The problem is i really feel like i have the dissasociative disorder that is often linked with ual abuse and that is what is putting me off seeking help...for years i have always felt like it all happened to another little girl and thats how i dealt with it. anyway i'll not go into depth my question is if i seek help and they diagnose me with a certain disorder or whatever will that show up on my records etc or anything that would be involved with a new career, i want to be a teacher but do NOT want to go to get mental help and then get labelled and any new employers would be wary of me! I really feel like it has all come to ahead and really need to talk to someone, i'm having so many difficulties when it comes to with my husband and i just need someone to help me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment